Hanson Contracting was the first national surfacing contractor to achieve the BS 11000 standard for Collaborative Business Relationships and has also achieved its replacement international standard, ISO 44001.
This certification acknowledges our commitment and sharing our partners objectives and achieving enhanced sustainable construction solutions. Our policy towards collaborative working encourages and empowers our people to achieve high levels of health and wellbeing, safety, environmental, quality and efficiency performance through the following collaborative behaviours of:
- Being trustworthy and open
- Being committed and passionate
- Working with a team ethos across organisational boundaries
- Being motivated by organisation, community and end user values
- Leading by example
- Positively challenging and engaging with others
- Sharing knowledge and experiences
- Taking ownership for decisions made
- Timely communication with others
We ensure we remain at the forefront of modern surfacing technology, working in partnership with our clients, customers and sharing our experiences and initiatives across the surfacing community using collaborative working principles.