Heidelberg Materials Colourcrete
Heidelberg Materials range of coloured concrete can add a whole new dimension to your project, available from all of our . It can be used wherever conventional concrete is specified and can be colour-matched to blend with the surrounding area or help your project stand out from the crowd.
The coloured concrete range of high quality ready mix concretes is available nationally in a range of standard colours – or can be produced in a bespoke mix to your exact requirements for a more decorative concrete feel. Coloured concrete provides a permanent, cost-effective alternative to decorative surface coatings and brings colour and texture to a wide range of structures – from footpaths, flooring and facades to skate parks, shopping centres and sea defences.
- Architectural design – create a feature or tone with the surroundings
- Public buildings – e.g. museums, showrooms, schools, airports, etc
- Walkways and cycle paths – brighter colours for safer pedestrians and cyclists
- Tramways – differentiate between road and tramway
- Parking – delineate parking bays
- Leisure – use in skate parks and sports centres
- Sea defences – complement coastal areas
- Industrial flooring – demarcation for safer working
- Domestic – for driveways, patios and domestic use
- Enhanced design flexibility – decorative and textured finishing techniques and effects
- Colour consistency – throughout each batch and from batch to batch
- Fade resistance – to sun and weather
- Durable – long lasting with little or no maintenance
- Wide range of colours available – extensive standard range with bespoke options available
- SRI (Solar Reflectivity Index) – many colours help to reduce the carbon footprint by allowing for reduced lighting requirements
- Availability – nationwide supply
Heidelberg Materials Terracotta
Heidelberg Materials Onyx
Heidelberg Materials Taupe
Heidelberg Materials Straw
Heidelberg Materials Desert Tan
Case study - Payers Park, Folkestone
Colourcrete was selected due to its strength, durability and low maintenance. With five standard colours in the range and shade variations, it provided a wide choice of colour possibilities.
Heidelberg Materials is a member of the Quality Scheme for Ready-mixed Concrete (QSRMC) and all our products carry this certification.