Heidelberg Materials FarmTank®
Designed to comply with the British Standard
Good waste management is an integral part of every farm. Heidelberg Materials FarmTank® is designed to help farmers contain agricultural liquids safely and efficiently and is designed to comply with the British Standard.
Where to use it
- Slurry storage
- Manure storage
- Other waste management structures
- Liquid retaining structures
- Complies with DEFRA guidelines
- Complies with the British Standard for liquid retaining structures
- Provides an impermeable surface which reduces risk of contamination from leakage into the surrounding ground
- Excellent consistency allows ease of placing and construction
- Satisfies requirements for reinforced concrete and is able to withstand imposed loads
Heidelberg Materials is a member of the Quality Scheme for Ready-mixed Concrete (QSRMC) and all our products carry this certification.