Early Strength Concrete
Heidelberg Materials FastTrack
Heidelberg Materials Early Strength Concrete, FastTrack speeds up construction by allowing quick release of formwork through quick setting times for increased productivity. Heidelberg Materials FastTrack is available from all of our .
In an ever demanding and extremely competitive environment with tight deadlines, speed and efficiency are critical. The quick setting times of our FastTrack range enable users to dramatically increase the productivity of the construction process. FastTrack has been developed for fast-track construction, thinner sections, carriageway replacement, airport hard standings, warehouses and precast structures. Our fast-track solutions also help meet the specific engineering demands of individual contracts, ideal for infrastructure projects such as road and rail renovation.
- In buildings: columns, walls, beams, slabs, panels
- In civil engineering: high walls, tunnels, roads, airport hard standings, rail possession
- In precast facilities: beams, panels, specific elements
- Accelerate critical sections of the construction process
- Regain time if the construction process has been previously delayed
- Ideal for areas where early trafficking is a critical construction issue such as yards, car parks, access roads and floor areas
- Water control structures where long term diversion of water is impractical
Bespoke Early Strength Concrete
Our early strength concrete range can be designed for various levels of compressive strength, enabling the concrete to take a vast amounts of different loads from low compressive strength when strength properties are not integral to the project, to a very high compressive strength where a high level of strength is imperative to the success of the project
- Complies with BS EN 206-1 and BS 8500-2
- Available in a range of compressive strength classes
- Can be designed to meet a wide range of exposure classes
- Suitable for pumping
- Reduces production time and increases productivity
- Cost savings through reduced labour and cost for rental construction equipment
- Ensures production deadlines can be met with confidence
- Reduces the requirement for external heating
- Achieves high early-strength and high ultimate strength giving a very durable concrete
Benefits subject to good concreting practice (placement, finishing and curing).
Case Study - One St Peter's Square
The use of Sika concrete admixtures has played a key role in the construction of the 65 metre high central concrete lift shaft at One St Peter’s Square, a 270,000 sq ft BREEAM Excellent (sustainability standard) building. .
Heidelberg Materials is a member of the Quality Scheme for Ready-mixed Concrete (QSRMC) and all our products carry this certification.