Hanson EasyFill is a range of highly workable, air entrained free-flowing concrete fill materials that have been specifically developed for low cost, mass fill applications.
EasyFill is quick and easy to use: simply pour into place to the required level, with no need to compact. It also provides excellent insulating properties.
The fresh wet density and compressive strength of Hanson EasyFill is approximately 1,800kg/m3 and is available with a 2N/mm2 or 4N/mm2 compressive strength at 28 days.
We can work with specialist contractors to provide densities as low as 500kg/m3 and other strengths can also be provided. Please contact our technical team for more information.
Hanson EasyFill can either be directly discharged from the truck mixer or pumped short distances using a conventional concrete pump (by arrangement).
EasyFill is suitable for various mass fills including:
- Empty fuel/storage tanks
- Disused subways/mine workings to engineering specified calculations
- Bridge deck infilling
- Highway trench reinstatements
- Quick and easy to use
- Low cost
- Excellent void filling ability
- Free flowing, with pumpable designs available
- Delivered in conventional ready-mixed concrete trucks
- No compaction needed and no settling after placement
- Excellent insulating properties (provides frost protection for pipes)
- Allows easy re-excavation
- Reduced equipment cost
- No site storage of fill material
- Nationwide availability
Hanson is a member of the Quality Scheme for Ready-mixed Concrete (QSRMC) and all our products carry this certification.