Easy Pour Concrete
Heidelberg Materials EasyFlow
Heidelberg Materials EasyFlow is a range of free-flowing, self-compacting concretes, which are quick and easy to place and provide an extremely high-quality surface finish. All concretes in the range move easily through intricate or congested reinforcement and offer faster placing, reducing labour and equipment costs.
EasyFlow is available in a number of different types:
EasyFlow Architectural: designed for vertical applications that require an extremely high-quality finish.
EasyFlow Foundation: for all foundation applications, particularly those with intricate or congested reinforcement.
EasyFlow Deck: suitable for all slabs and floors and can be used with underfloor heating systems in both domestic and commercial settings.
EasyFlow Precast: a bespoke solution developed to provide an exceptional surface finish for all precast applications.
EasyFlow Fibre: available with Macro (high-strength plastic) or steel fibres to increase tensile strength, enhancing structural performance. Meets BBA standards for housing floors.
Each EasyFlow concrete can be varied to suit the individual requirements of a project and can be designed with:
- 10mm or 20mm coarse aggregate.
- Recycled aggregates.
- Regen GGBS (ground granulated blastfurnace slag), a cement replacement product which reduces the carbon emissions associated with the concrete and improves durability.
Benefits (for all products):
- Ease and speed of placement.
- Self compacting.
- Free flowing under its own hydrostatic weight
through intricate or congested reinforcement.
- Pumpable: easy to reach difficult locations
or at height.
- Minimal levelling/finishing required: no need for vibration.
- Reduced labour and equipment cost, improving working conditions on site.
- Reduced noise as concrete pumps run more quietly, making it particularly suited to residential/educational areas.
- Reduced or eliminated remedial work.
- Complies with all relevant regulations including British and European Standards and NHBC.
- Available from plants across our network.
Benefits subject to correct placement, finishing and curing of concrete.
Heidelberg Materials is a member of the Quality Scheme for Ready-mixed Concrete (QSRMC) and all our products carry this certification.