Benefits of Sustainable Concrete
Reducing embodied CO2
- Reduces the carbon emissions associated with concrete by between 30-85%
- Easy to use and place
- Suitable for use in all applications, including reinforced and unreinforced
- Unchanged construction process
- Complies with BS 8500 and BS EN 206-1
- Creates concrete with a lighter, more aesthetically pleasing colour
- 100% recyclable at end of life, contributing to the circular economy
- Available nationwide from our network of
Hanson has developed its EcoCrete® range of low carbon concretes to make it easier to access low carbon concretes. EcoCrete® reduces the CO2 emissions associated with standard CEM I concrete by up to 85 per cent, helping contractors and clients meet their carbon reduction targets.
Hanson is a member of the Quality Scheme for Ready-mixed Concrete (QSRMC) and all our products carry this certification.